Complaint Review: Wozo

• Reported By: Brandie — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Wozo
Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Wozo Charge and still havent seen refund. Boston, Massachusetts

I was charged .99 for a poster. There was nothing in bold letters on the website that stated there was a membership charge of 29.99. I called customer service and was told it was in some agreement. I ask to get it canceled and she rudely said it already has. She said that I need to return the poster back though. An hung up. On the shipping details. It was sent out two weeks later. After canceling. Why would you send it two weeks later after canceling? I got it 3-4 weeks, an I returned it. Charged another 7.99 to send it back. An they dont cover the charges for sending it back. I sent a email back to the customer service an wanted to know when my refund. Customer Service wrote back saying sorry for your delay your at the top of the list for your refund. It will appear in the next few days. Guess what.. ITS Been TWO Weeks, and still nothing.
I am very unhappy with this company. I would not recommend this to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wozo/Boston-Massachusetts-/Wozo-Charge-and-still-havent-seen-refund-Boston-Massachusetts-662128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wozo