Complaint Review: Wozo.com LLC

• Updated: Sun, October 24, 2010

• Reported By: unhappywozo — yourtown North Carolina United States of America
Wozo.com LLC
33 Broad St Suite 901 Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Wozo.com LLC 99 cent poster offer turns into 29.99 bank charge!!! Boston , Massachusetts

Unfortunately for me I succumbed to an internet add on face book for the free ipad. One of the offers was for a free poster and to pay the 99 cent shipping fee. Here it is about a week later, while looking at my bank account, I noticed an additional 29.99 fee being drafted out. After typing in wozo.com llc once into Google I found the very first item to pop up a bit disturbing! DONT USE WOZO.COM LLC!!! Sad, I am reporting this. I know my bank will trust when I go to get it taken from my drafts. Be forewarned, DON'T NOT DO THOSE STUPID "free ipad" or any of the other crap online. Just stop trying to get free things and just save for it if you really want it. Its a lot like a credit card, sounds good right now till the bill comes!! Good Luck if your in the same boat!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2010 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wozocom-LLC/Boston-Massachusetts-02210/Wozocom-LLC-99-cent-poster-offer-turns-into-2999-bank-charge-Boston-Massachusetts-654637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wozo.com LLC