Complaint Review: Wozo.com

• Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By: Brian M — Manor Texas United States of America
Wozo.com
33 Broad Street Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Wozo.com Wozo Sign Up - Rip Off through ZipNadaZilch - BigCash Boston, Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Updated address for Wozo

Overall I think that the zipnadazilch people are trying to do a good job.  Problem is some of the company's whose offers zipnadazilch represents are not on the up and up.

For example. Wozo is a company that sells posters online.  You can find their offer on the bottom left hand side of the first Offers page on http://bigcash.zipnadazilch.com/offers.php.

Wozo's trick is that they don't credit your account "Instantly" as advertised and they don't provide you with a confirmation screen (No email) when you are trying to complete your order.

These two practices make unsuspecting folks think that their order was never processed.

Then 10 days later they hit your account for $29.99.

This way you have no idea that the trial is actually under way.  Catch 22.

I signed up for BigCash cause I really needed a way to make money. If this transaction clears I'll be overdrawn at my bank and it will cost me over $150 in NSF charges.

If Wozo refunds my money I will report it here.  Otherwise I will report to the Fraud folks at my bank and anywhere else I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wozocom/Boston-Massachusetts-02210/Wozocom-Wozo-Sign-Up-Rip-Off-through-ZipNadaZilch-BigCash-Boston-Massachusetts-666564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wozo.com

Updated address for Wozo

AUTHOR: Brian M - (United States of America)

I got the address wrong when I filed this.  The address on their Terms and Conditions page is 101 Federal Street Suite 1900, Boston, MA 02210