dancers

Complaint Review: Wozo.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 01, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 01, 2010

• Reported By: Timothy — New Smyrna Beach Florida U.S.A.
Wozo.com
33 Broad Street Internet United States of America

Wozo.com Wozo LLC Unethical Practices Internet

I was on facebook, playing Farmtown when I got the offer for "farmcash" for signing on with this company for a one time purchase.  I went through the process and it was to be a total of .99 only.   4 days later they charged my card an additional 29.99.  I searched for terms and conditions the day of the purchase and then after the additional charge was made.  There was NO terms and conditions to be found on their site.  I called them 3 times and they all would tell me a supervisor would call which never happened.  I told them on the third call, I was tired of hearing that and nobody ever called.  This Kristen finally cancelled to account which was going to be 29.99 ever month!   She then sent me an email with  the terms and conditions and a screenshot of where I agreed to it.  The problem was, they were not available at the time and I never saw what they showed in the screenshot.    It was completely dishonest.   They sent the same to my bank and my bank (Wachovia) ruled in their favor after getting those items, which I had explained to them.  But I have no written proof, because I never saw it coming.  I had no idea that I would be charged    This is a lousy and unethical way to make money, and I told them so.   It is not the amount, but is the principal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wozocom/internet/Wozocom-Wozo-LLC-Unethical-Practices-Internet-657504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wozo.com