Complaint Review: Wozo.com

• Updated: Fri, October 22, 2010

• Reported By: dianasmyname — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Wozo.com

Wozo.com ripoff scam , Internet

I saw on facebook the ability to get a poster for .99 which I did. Read the terms saw nothing of membership. I was charged 29.99 a week later and I called them and they said they would cancel the membership and when I recieved the two posters that I was charged the 29.99 for I could send them back for a refund. I recieved the one for .99 on the 9th, I was charged 29.99 four days after the .99 so I assumed I would get the other two 4 days or so after the first one came it is the 22 so I call wozo and get someone who says I will get an email from someone which I did which gave me the tracking number for the first order of .99 did not address the 29.99 order or any other tracking numbers so I am charged and got nothing for this money except the runaround from people on the phone and on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2010 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wozocom/internet/Wozocom-ripoff-scam-Internet-654198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wozo.com