Complaint Review: Wpi* Ifriends VIP

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2008

• Reported By:Claymont Delaware
Wpi* Ifriends VIP
http://www-ifriends.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Wpi* Ifriends VIP Wpi*friends VIP RIP OFF INTERNET HELP!!! www-ifriends.com/ Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

*Author of original report: ALL FIXED

We have been charged for this since Sept 2006. I am still researching past that point. I have never heard of this company and neither has my fiancee who had this account for several years. I have only now seen this since we have merged accounts. I have no clue what to do now b/c my fiancee is not the best at the banking thing and no I have charges that could possibly go back as far as Sept 06. What do I need to do. I have called the number on my statement and I can't get no help from anyone. Please help.

Casey
Claymont, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2008 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wpi-Ifriends-VIP/internet/Wpi-Ifriends-VIP-Wpifriends-VIP-RIP-OFF-INTERNET-HELP-www-ifriendscom-Internet-322578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wpi* Ifriends VIP

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

We appreciate Casey contacting us directly and we are very happy that the issue was satisfactorily resolved. Our Customer Care department is committed to 100% customer satisfaction, and our "Customer is Always Right" policy is the guiding principle for all of our actions. We encourage anyone with any questions about our services or about charges to contact us directly at 1-800-243-9726 (a toll-free call from the US). Toll-free numbers from countries outside the US are listed on our website at http://www.ifriends.net/contacts.htm.

ALL FIXED

AUTHOR: Cowens - (U.S.A.)

We finally got ahold of someone and it is all straighten out. =)