Complaint Review: Wpi Ifriends

www.wpiifriends Nationwide U.S.A.

Wpiwpi Ifriends They used my debit card and took money from me. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

*Consumer Suggestion: 1-800-iFriends

I got my unemployment check on 6-23-09 on my debit card and went to the store and ordered pizza.i don't know how they got my card number but they stole money from me.

April
cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wpi-Ifriends/nationwide/Wpiwpi-Ifriends-They-used-my-debit-card-and-took-money-from-me-Internet-464219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wpi Ifriends

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

We take any unauthorized use of credit or debit cards very seriously. April has not given much personal information, so we have not been able to find the account that she's talking about to see exactly what happened and why she was charged.

While we appreciate Mr. Davis' concerns, we definitely will never ask a customer to suck it up if charges have been made without their knowledge or consent. We will happily refund all unauthorized charges that were made to April's debit card, once we are able to find the account. We urge April to call us directly on our toll-free Customer Care line, at 1-800-243-9726, so that we can find the account and fix the problem, and make sure that she does not receive any more charges.

We have been in business for 14 years, and we are committed to satisfying every customer who uses our services.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

1-800-iFriends

AUTHOR: Mrdavis - (Canada)

Hello Friend,

This is a charge from the live video adult chat site iFriends.net (aka: iFriendsV2.net) - You or someone with access to your credit card joined and in doing so either initiated a monthly charge for a premium membership or visited one of the pay per minute video chat rooms and thus the charges occurred.

If it's a monthly charge you're seeing then call 1-800-iFriends and discuss it with them - If it's a lump sum, then as mentioned you or someone with access to your credit card visited a pay per minute live video chat without looking to see the price before entering the room - If this is the case then I strongly suggest you do the right thing and suck it up as if you demand a charge back or refund it will come directly out of the pocket of the nice young lady with whom you visited and that simply isn't the right thing to do.

In any case, iFriends monitors this website and will probably post here sooner rather then later, but in the meantime you can always contact them at 1-800-ifriends. Additionally, if you're on unemployment, you should refrain from sticking your credit card number into adult websites carelessly (if incase it was you of course) - at the end of the day someone always loses when you're willy nilly with your credit card, whether it be yourself, the bank, iFriends or the lady who hosted the video chat room you (or someone else) visited.

People, please stop calling companies "rip-offs" simply because you're not careful enough to read while sticking your credit card number in websites on the internet.