Complaint Review: Wpi*IFRIEND1-Uk Fc

• Submitted: Sat, October 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: mason — Gloucester Other United Kingdom
Wpi*IFRIEND1-Uk Fc

Wpi*IFRIEND1-Uk Fc I have been ripped off for something I have not ordered can you help? Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

I have been billed for a service that I have not ordered or requested and by reading the reports on here I am not the only one. I would like assistance in stopping this happening to me and others

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2009 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WpiIFRIEND1-Uk-Fc/internet/WpiIFRIEND1-Uk-Fc-I-have-been-ripped-off-for-something-I-have-not-ordered-can-you-help-514199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wpi*IFRIEND1-Uk Fc

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

When Mason created his account with the iFriends service, he also signed up for a premium monthly membership.  The charge for this membership was clearly stated in advance, and Mason elected to add it to his account.  Mason later cancelled his account, and he will not see any further charges.  In light of Masons dissatisfaction, we have refunded all charges that were billed to him.  If he has any questions, we encourage him to contact us at 00-800-4374-3637 (a toll-free call from the UK).