Complaint Review: Wrap Me Now

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Carrollton Texas
Wrap Me Now
4624 S Cooper ST #100 Arlington, Tx 76107 Carrollton, Texas U.S.A.

Wrap Me Now Paid 299.00 UP FRONT came for my appt doors locked and no message Carrollton Texas

I signed up for the service paid in advance for 7 visits 299.00 went to two visits the next time they had closed with no notice to me, I called on friday before my next appt time and no one mentioned closing. Of corse no one was there on Monday. No one has answer my messages I have emailed and called , I finely received a email this AM saying I could use my package at the other locations in another city an hour drive one way. I,m sure there are lots of other people that are very upset about the fraud and deception on the companies part.

Bwise
Carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wrap-Me-Now/Carrollton-Texas-75007/Wrap-Me-Now-Paid-29900-UP-FRONT-came-for-my-appt-doors-locked-and-no-message-Carrollton-T-397367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wrap Me Now