Complaint Review: Wright Publishing - Max Tilman

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Aurora Illinois
Wright Publishing - Max Tilman
PO Box 190377 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Wright Publishing - Max Tillman Never Sent Books, Never Responded to Correspondence Brooklyn New York

On March 24th I sent them a check made out to Max Tilman for $174.95. I was supposed to receive Max Tilman's Casino Dice Program & Horse Racing Systems.

The check was cashed (I have a copy) but I never received my books.

I sent them a letter which they have not responded to. There is no contact information other than a PO Box.

All I want is the books I ordered or my money back.

Aurora, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wright-Publishing-Max-Tilman/Brooklyn-New-York-11219-0377/Wright-Publishing-Max-Tillman-Never-Sent-Books-Never-Responded-to-Correspondence-Brookl-460082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wright Publishing - Max Tilman