Complaint Review: Wrist-Band.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 11, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: Pissed Wrist Band Customer — Eatontown New Jersey United States of America
1303 El Camino Village Dr Houston, Texas United States of America

Wrist-Band.com Failed To Deliver & Issue Refund Houston, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resolution

I paid $73 for expedited production and $49 for 2 day shipping and was promised that the wrist
bands would arrive on May 6th. My event was held on May 7th however the wrist bands arrived on May 10th.

So, the wrist bands were not used for the event, and they were engraved with 5/7/11 by the way, and the company said that they would NOT refund my order and only prorate the

This is unacceptable customer service and I would NOT recommend that you do business with a company that can not deliver on its promises. So my order for 100 wrist bands cost me $197, ended up a 100% wast of money, because the shipment arrived too late.

Not to mention that we didn't have wrist bands at the event which was a special touch we wanted to integrate for this birthday party.

Here is the transcript of my email:

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Brian (((REDACTED))) wrote:

The wrist band order#:  10075236

Never arrived last Friday, as promised and you missed my event which was Saturday the 7th of May.

The bands still have not arrived.

I expect a full refund on my credit card issued by tomorrow.

The charge was for $194.

Please confirm receipt of this email and refund request,

Their Response

We see that you got your products today i.e May 10, 2011.
If you want to have them, we can prorate your shipping charges, but we may not issue a full refund
as you request.
Please advise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wrist-Bandcom/Houston-Texas-77058/Wrist-Bandcom-Failed-To-Deliver-Issue-Refund-Houston-Texas-728011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wrist-Band.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: wristband - (USA)

I am the manger of wrist-band.com. Please call me at 281.286.9500 and
ask for Jason. I will help resolve all issues you had with our company.
We strive to keep all our customers 100% satisfied with our products.