mail

Wrist-band.com
1303 El Camino Village Dr. Houston, Texas United States of America

Wrist-band.com Extremely Dissatified with your company Houston, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resolution

To whom it may concern, I received my first order with your company, which were two customized one inch wristbands on Saturday June 04, 2011.  I was extremely pleased with this particular merchandise, which prompted me to place a duplicate order(10081953) of the same.

My total amount was 37.23, however, on June 06, 2011, I was charged not only 37.23, but also 247.50.  First off, this transaction was not authorized by the proper consumer, which is I, and second of all, since the amount was over 200 USD, this would be considered fraud which can be exacted as larceny.

I have reached out to your company on several occasions, but to no avail, so instead I will be placing an affidavit explaining the complaints that have above been stated, and I will be reporting your company to the better business bureau, along with, in full detail, my State Attorney General Jim Hood.  In conclusion, you shall hear from me and my representation very soon.

Best regards

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2011 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wrist-bandcom/Houston-Texas-77058/Wrist-bandcom-Extremely-Dissatified-with-your-company-Houston-Texas-745630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wrist-band.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Resolution

AUTHOR: wristband - (USA)

I am the manger of wrist-band.com. Please call me at 281.286.9500 and
ask for Jason. I will help resolve all issues you had with our company.
We strive to keep all our customers 100% satisfied with our products.