Complaint Review: Wrist-band.com

• Reported By: Louie — Colleyville Texas United States of America
Wrist-band.com
1303 El Camino Village Drive Houston, Texas United States of America

Wrist-band.com Wrist-band.com FAILS to meet Customer Service! Houston, Texas

I have placed three separate orders from wrist-band.com My first two orders came as ordered. I did have to place my first order 3 different times as they were having computer issues and lost my order. My third order was placed just as I had done the first two previous orders. I called in to ask about doing a re-order and their phone operator, whom I could barely understand, nor could he understand me told me that everything was correct to just place the order on the internet. I even confirmed the delivery date to ensure I would get it on time.

I ordered over 700 3/4" custom bracelets with our name and logo just as I had in the first two previous orders". This was the third order I placed with them.. The bracelets arrived with small text on a giant 3/4 bracelet|. When I called them to discuss why this happened,  they just passed me off and told me to email them and they would get back to me within 24 hours|. I emailed them and waited 3 days to hear back from them?. They did not call me, I had to contact them/. When I finally got a hold of their representative (Jason B) I was told the best thing he could do for me was re-print my order at 50% off|. This was my third order within 30 days I have spent almost $1500 with their company. Jason was unappreciative of my customer loyalty and did not care about offering a quality product or meeting customer satisfaction.

When looking on their website I have yet to find one image of a 3/4" bracelet with small text, but somehow it was acceptable to place my order in this fashion. When I complained to him, he told me that the orders are fulfilled in China and each manufacturer determines how they will print them. So if you are expecting a product like the examples on their website, it might or might not happen depending on how the manufacturer decides to print them that day. Don't count on wrist-band.com trying to provide a reasonable solution either!

I would recommend using another company who prides themselves in customer satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wrist-bandcom/Houston-Texas-77058/Wrist-bandcom-Wrist-bandcom-FAILS-to-meet-Customer-Service-Houston-Texas-781492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wrist-band.com