Complaint Review: Wristbands.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Charlotte — Winston Salem North Carolina United States of America
11211 Richmond Ave, Ste B106 HOUSTON, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-856-1997
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Wristbands.com WristBandsNow.com Wristbands.com sends wrong color and refuses to refund me. They also have rude customer service reps HOUSTON, Texas

I ordered 200 rubber wristbands for my non-profit organization from Wristbands.com. I placed an order for regular green wristbands, but when they arrived they were lime green. They were shipped from China and wrapped in cardboard and duct tape. The wristbands themselves were very poorly made. When I requested information on how to return the product for a refund, I was told there are no refunds/exchanges. They even said it was MY fault the color was wrong because I had not specified dark green and if I wanted dark green I would have to reorder. I realize colors may vary between batches but there is a huge difference between regular green and lime green. The customer representative, Chase, was rude, immature and used threatening language when addressing my issue. When I told them I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau they said they didn't care and they are placing me on a Do Not Sell List for complaining. When I reported them to the BBB I found out they have an F rating. This company does not care whether their customers are satified, their ordering practices are deceptive; they do not have a reputable business code of conduct and no one should ever order from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wristbandscom/HOUSTON-Texas-77082/Wristbandscom-WristBandsNowcom-Wristbandscom-sends-wrong-color-and-refuses-to-refund-me-965888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wristbands.com