Complaint Review: Writers Literary

• Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By:beaverton Oregon
Writers Literary
writersliterary.com Internet U.S.A.

Writers Literary they tricked me to buy critique service from them for 95 dollar so that they could tell me i should pay more money to edit my screenplay. at first , they told me they could sell it before i could even sent a sample of my work. New York Internet

*Consumer Comment: Address of shady "Writer's Literary Agency"

well, first i am an aspiring screenwriter, so i contacted with writers literary online. told them the kind of screenplay i am working on and ask them if you could sell it. i get an email back asking to sent a manuscript to this email script@Wlscreenplayagency.com, so i sent them a sample of my screenplay. after one day i get an email back from them and it said they could sell it but they need it to be analyzed by their editors and i have to pay for the service, i get so many emails from different people in different department in the same company, obviously it's one person. sadly a fall for the scam of making me believe they could ever sell my work to HOLLYWOOD. i paid 95$ to their editors department just to analyze my screenplay, after i get their critique analysis of my work, all they said was it need my work and they have services to improve my work and the first session is going to be around 250$ for someone online to send me suggestion to improve screenwriting. i can to the library and do that. anyone could be fooled once but not twice. they have no phone number or location.

beaverton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Writers-Literary/internet/Writers-Literary-they-tricked-me-to-buy-critique-service-from-them-for-95-dollar-so-that-t-468932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Writers Literary

Address of shady "Writer's Literary Agency"

AUTHOR: Sbchristo - (United States of America)

I just wanted to help by posting their address as registered with the BBB:

1355 West Palmetto
Boca Raton, FL  33486

Tel: (888) 808-6193

I would also like to add that they have a "F" rating with the BBB.

Use this to your advantage.  I was scammed by them as well, and I hope you use this to seek whatever retribution you see fit.

Best regards,