Complaint Review: Wu Li Source

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:alexandria Virginia
Wu Li Source
5200 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Unit 400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Wu Li Source, Jesse Williams money back guarantee not honored..dishonest selling practice. Uses similar name to legit business WuLiInc to fool consumers.. Ontario California

After not receiving the tea I had ordered a week ago, I went online and found that there are two companies with similar names Wu Li Tea and Wu Li Source. I had thought they were the same and unfortunately ordered from the one that seems to not be legitimate, Wu Li Source. I called to cancel my order and after at least 10 mins of arguing with the CS rep who wanted to know why and wanted me to wait to receive the order, I finally wrestled a Return # out of him. Basically I kept saying repeatedly, I am calling my credit card company and disputing this charge, you need to cancel it now. I would recommend standing firm and not getting off the phone without a Return Authorization number (RA). Given what I am reading online on the difficulty others have had getting refunded, I figured it might be better to get this cancelled as early as possible. I was given an address to send the package to in CA: 5200 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Unit 400, Ontario, CA 91764. He told me to put the RA # on the box as well as the reason I was cancelling. Special NOTE: If you have given a check card number as opposed to a credit card number there is a form you need to get from your bank to dispute the charges. I didn't realize that there were advantages to using credit cards vs. check cards and now I was told by the bank rep that its easier for them to block the credit card than the check card, so in the future, be sure to use a CC not a ckcard. And I suppose it is obvious but in the future, do much more research to make sure you are dealing with an honest and legitimate company. I recommend everyone file complaints (use link in other posting on this page) so that other people are not ripped off and this guy is shut down.

Max in va
alexandria, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Li-Source/Ontario-California-91764/Wu-Li-Source-Jesse-Williams-money-back-guarantee-not-honoreddishonest-selling-practice-298128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu Li Source