Complaint Review: Wu-Li Weightloss Tea And Living Lean-Jesse Williams

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2008

• Reported By:St.Petersburg Florida
Wu-Li Weightloss Tea And Living Lean-Jesse Williams
5200 Ontario Mills Pkwy Unit 400 Ontario,, California U.S.A.

Wu-Li Weightloss Tea And Living Lean -Jesse Williams- Living lean Unauthorized charge to credit card and Wu-Li Tea refusal to pay back money owed from returning of weightloss tea product on time Ontario, California

I ordered the weightloss tea and recieved a box of 60 tea bags and a generic weight loss pamphlet. I returned ALL the product within 48 hours of receiving it..As stated in their return policy.."if product is returned within 10 days AFTER receiving product then ALL monies will be creditid back." I called, emailed, and text messaged their online reps. They stated that that all was okay and I should soon see the refund on my bank statement.

Two weeks later I saw their $37.00 charge on my bank account and called them AGAIN...no answer.

Then two days ago, I checked my bank account AGAIN and found an unauthorized charge from Living Lean for $19.95...for what I don't know. I called them this morning and the rep tried to pawn me off to the "other department" of Living Lean about the $19.95 charge. I refused to let him and told him that there are many rip off reports about his company and if this is no remedied by Monday the 3rd of March 2008, that his company will be shut down and charges brought forth against all employees and owners of the company for FRAUD.

Lynn
St.Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Li-Weightloss-Tea-And-Living-Lean-Jesse-Williams/Ontario-California-91764/Wu-Li-Weightloss-Tea-And-Living-Lean-Jesse-Williams-Living-lean-Unauthorized-charge-to-c-313821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Li Weightloss Tea And Living Lean-Jesse Williams