Complaint Review: Wu Yi - Panalabs

• Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:Hollywood Florida
Wu Yi - Panalabs
panalabs.com Internet U.S.A.

Wu Yi - Panalabs.com Unauthorized billing, site had no information stating my credit card would be charged within 14 days and every 15 days automatically thereafter Internet

My first time falling for a "free trial" scam. Wu Yi Pixie Pack. They tell you "only pay for shipping" and never tell you that you will be automatically enrolled in a monthly subscription. I was billed twice for $69.87 for products I never received!!! I noticed these charges today, called them (actually got through) and was told that I should have read the terms. What terms? They don't provide them during the ordering process! I found them on their website today when I went searching for them. But at no point do they tell you to read the terms before ordering!!! I spent about 15 minutes on the phone letting them know that if I wasn't given a refund, I was going to everyone I had to, to make sure they were shut down. I have contacted my credit card company to dispute these charges and will keep close track, as I was told by Wu Yi that I would receive a refund for both charges.

What a scam!! People should be told the terms before ordering a "free trial". I would never pay almost $70 for tea!!!!

Eileen
Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Panalabs/internet/Wu-Yi-Panalabscom-Unauthorized-billing-site-had-no-information-stating-my-credit-card-384937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu Yi - Panalabs