Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source And IW-Living Lean

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Foosland Illinois
Wu-Yi Source And IW-Living Lean
5300 Ontario Mill Parkway, Unit 4 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Source And IW-Living Lean wu-yi living lean fraud ripoff fine print weightloss program Ontario California

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I just got off the phone with these ripoff artists. I spoke to someone named Janet because I had a $19.95 charge on my card. I explained that I had cancelled my Wu-Yi tea shipments in December, returned them, received a refund (minus a 15% restocking fee which contradicts their 100% satisfaction guarantee for a FULL refund within 60 days) and was told by the representative that EVERYTHING was cancelled. Janet told me that I obviously agreed to a membership with Living Lean when I signed up. I told her I absolutely did not. She told me that I need to learn to read the fine print. I told there is no fine print and I've even went back and looked at the website and there is absolutely NOTHING there.

She agreed to do a "customer satisfaction" refund for the $19.95. She said it would appear in 3-5 days. I told her if I got another charge for anything from either company, that not only would I contact the better business bureau but I would also be contacting a lawyer to institute a class action lawsuit against their company for fraud. I could also hear in the background their phones ringing like crazy. They've intentional deceived alot of people.

Antnay
Foosland, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source-And-IW-Living-Lean/Ontario-California-91764/Wu-Yi-Source-And-IW-Living-Lean-wu-yi-living-lean-fraud-ripoff-fine-print-weightloss-progr-309174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source And IW-Living Lean

Hello,

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

We apologize for the trouble.

We have already refunded your money back to your account for the tea.

But for Living Lean, you need to contact their customer service at 1-866-396-5711 where you will be assisted by a representative. They are available Monday to Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM MST only.

Also, we are calling Living Lean on your behalf and you'll certainly receive the money back in your account within 5-7 business days.

Thanks,

Shalyn,
Wu-Yi Customer Support Manager.