Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean Las Vegas

• Updated: Sat, December 12, 2009

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean Las Vegas
.wu-yisource.com Internet U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean Las Vegas Credit Card Scam...charge you for product you do not receive! Las Vegas Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

For the New Year, my resolution was to lose weight....NOT MONEY! I signed up to receive a trial box of Green Tea from the Website: www.wu-yisource.com. They do state that if you do not like the product, simply cancel your order and you will stop being charged for it and will not receive the product. Well, neither of these promises happened.

First of all, I never even received the trial box and they never stopped charging my card. I canceled my order about 12 days after placing the order because they said I would receive the product in 4-7 days. After not receiving it and speaking with one of their customer service reps, I felt really weird about the whole process and just cancelled everything. I thought everything was fine until I looked at my bank statement.....I had been charged twice for product that I never even received.

Then, there was a charge from Living Lean Las Vegas, which I had never heard of. So I got online and Googled it, that is when I found a report on this website that linked the two....Wu-Yi Source and Living Lean Las Vegas are affiliated with each other. I am still in the process of getting the charges taken off a card that I eventually had to cancel, because I was scared the charges were never going to end. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OFF OF THE WEBSITE LISTED ABOVE!!

Sarah
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source-And-Living-Lean-Las-Vegas/internet/Wu-Yi-Source-And-Living-Lean-Las-Vegas-Credit-Card-Scamcharge-you-for-product-you-do-no-304879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean Las Vegas

Hello,

AUTHOR: LindaCossitt - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,