Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean

• Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:Great Falls Montana
Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean
Ontario Mills Pkwy, Unit 400, Ontario, CA 91764 , Ontario Canada

Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean Scam to continue charges for Living Lean after cancelling tea order Ontario Canada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I wish I had read all of these complaints before I too fell prey. I was not able to get them to refund me more than just one month, though, and would like to see how I could get more back with threats, as it took me from February to June to notice the monthly charges.

I also noted that on the website it does not specifically state you will be charged a monthly fee to Living Lean, and I did not receive emails about it either. I think the person who wrote that she did read the fine print unlike the rest of us may actually be working for the same company and submitted a fake report.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Anonymous
Great Falls, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source-And-Living-Lean/Ontario-91764/Wu-Yi-Source-And-Living-Lean-Scam-to-continue-charges-for-Living-Lean-after-cancelling-tea-343039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean

Hello,

AUTHOR: Genara - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,