Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By:Vidor Texas
Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean
wu-yisource.com Internet U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean Living lean through Wu-Yi source debited my acct-unauthorized debit of 19.95 Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

*Author of original report: No Refund from Wu-Yi...only from Living Lean

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

Last month, I ordered a FREE trial of Wu-Yi tea, my acct was initially charged a shipping fee only. After 14 days my acct was charged 37.00 for the tea. This was fine as that was the on the FREE trial agreement. This month I was charged over 50.00 for the tea and 19.95 for living lean. I did not authorize 19.95 to be debited by this company who I have not heard of or who is not even listed on Wu-Yi's site. It is almost impossible to cancel your order! I called the 1800 listed on their homepage and was told I would have to send a written cancellation request to their international headquarters in Cypress! C'mon now, by the time they receive the request and give me the run around It's possible my acct will be debited 3 more times! I DO like the product and use it every day however, i am not willing to put up with fraudulent transactions-I'd rather not use the product period! I have been scammed- beware!!

Q
Vidor, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source-And-Living-Lean/internet/Wu-Yi-Source-And-Living-Lean-Living-lean-through-Wu-Yi-source-debited-my-acct-unauthorized-311617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source And Living Lean

Hello,

AUTHOR: LindaCossitt - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

No Refund from Wu-Yi...only from Living Lean

AUTHOR: Q - (U.S.A.)

I called Living Lean and was put on hold for like 20 minutes then got disconnected. I called again and the same thing happened -I just kept calling until finally someone answered. (I guess you just have to be willing to wait!) The representative was really nice and said to expect the refund within 3-5 business days. The refund cleared my acct yesterday.. I still have not rec'd a refund from Wu-Yi source, hopefully it WILL happen. We'll see and will keep everyone posted

Hello,

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

We apologize for the trouble.

We have already refunded your money back to your account for the tea.

But for Living Lean, you need to contact their customer service at 1-866-396-5711 where you will be assisted by a representative. They are available Monday to Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM MST only.

Also, we are calling Living Lean on your behalf and you'll certainly receive the money back in your account within 5-7 business days.

Thanks,

Shalyn,
Wu-Yi Customer Support Manager.