Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source, Living Lean, Jesse Willms, Wu-Yi Tea

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:Minden Nevada
Wu-Yi Source, Living Lean, Jesse Willms, Wu-Yi Tea
www.wu-yisource.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Tea, Living Lean Wu-Yi Source, Jesse Willms Wu-Yi Tea also know as Living Lean Wu-Yi Source is a scam a fast way to loose money, not weight. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

I ordered the 14 day trial offer Wu Yi tea. When I received it I decided I did not want to try it so I called the company and asked how to return it. I was told to return it with my order number and the reason why I was returning it. I returned it immediately. I was told that I would receive a confirmation and my credit card would not be charged. I never received the confirmation and my credit card was charged. I called them and they told me I would receive a credit. I never got the credit and my credit card was charged again the following month but I did not receive any more of the product. I called again and was again told I the error would be corrected but it still has not been corrected. This month again there was another charge on my credit card. This is obviously a scam and theft since I have not recieved any more of the product and they continue to illegally charge my credit card.

Annie
Minden, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source-Living-Lean-Jesse-Willms-Wu-Yi-Tea/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Wu-Yi-Tea-Living-Lean-Wu-Yi-Source-Jesse-Willms-Wu-Yi-Tea-also-know-as-Living-Lean-Wu-Yi-333901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source, Living Lean, Jesse Willms, Wu-Yi Tea

Hello

AUTHOR: Shalyn R. - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in
the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 1-866-989-8949. or visit our site http://www.wu-yisource.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

We appreciate your concerns.

Respectfully,