Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source, Living Lean

• Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Wu-Yi Source, Living Lean
Wu-YiSource.com Internet U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Source, Living Lean My Checking Account was charged $19.95 two months in a row. Las Vegas, NEVADA Internet

I had checked my bank account on-line last month and noticed a charge from Living Lean, Las Vegas, NV that I didnt' recognize. I do order things on-line, so I just figured I had forgotten the name and blew it off. However, the same charge happened again this month. Evidently it is not uncommon for this company to do this.

I have called my bank and was given the Visa 1-800 # to call and dispute, as well as cancelling that card and getting a new one issued.

I would like to see this stopped.

Dj
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2008 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source-Living-Lean/internet/Wu-Yi-Source-Living-Lean-My-Checking-Account-was-charged-1995-two-months-in-a-row-Las-322502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source, Living Lean