Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source / Living Lean

• Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By:High River Alberta
Wu-Yi Source / Living Lean
wu-yisource.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Source / Living Lean Recurring Transaction Scam / Additional Charges Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

This company has placed recurring charges on my Visa and gave my Visa information to another (affiliated?) company, being Living Lean who proceeded to add another charge to my Visa. I have attempted to contact them by the number they gave to cancel the subscription, to which I found out that now I have to email them to cancel.

Regarding Living Lean, I have not been able to contact anyone at all from this company to cancel the subscription - which I did not consent to.

Do not order the free sample - it will just cause major headaches in the long run!

Shannan
High River, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source-Living-Lean/internet/Wu-Yi-Source-Living-Lean-Recurring-Transaction-Scam-Additional-Charges-Las-Vegas-Nevad-315967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source / Living Lean

Hello,

AUTHOR: nicole.myles - (United States of America)

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,