Complaint Review: Wu Yi Source Or Living Lean Las Vegas

• Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:Florence South Carolina
Wu Yi Source Or Living Lean Las Vegas
wu-yisource.com Internet Canada

Wu Yi Source Or Living Lean Las Vegas Unauthorized bank drafts. Took money and never sent product also. Ontario Internet

I decided to try the "free" trial for 4.95. I received another $29.95 dollar charge, without ever receiving the tea that they charged $29.95 for. I advised them via telephone that I wanted to cancel. The same day I verbally advised of cancel, they deducted $19.95 out of my account, under the name Living Lean Las Vegas.

I have found that for each charge, due to having Master Card, I received additional charges for "Cross the Border" fee's. When I looked this up online, I found that anytime you purchase an item from out of the Country with a Master Card, you will receive these fees. Therefore, I believe this company is actually located in Canada, not the USA.

Just recently moving to this state, my bank is 4 states away, and I had to pay my bank an additional $25.00 to have my new bank card sent to me. Overall this company has cost me around $80.00, and all I ever received from them was a "sample" of their tea.

I have written to advise them to refund my money via check, due to my account is now closed thanks to their unauthorized Living lean las Vegas charge.

Let me know when the Class action Lawsuit begins, I'm ready to see them go under.

Florence, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source-Or-Living-Lean-Las-Vegas/internet/Wu-Yi-Source-Or-Living-Lean-Las-Vegas-Unauthorized-bank-drafts-Took-money-and-never-sent-331813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu Yi Source Or Living Lean Las Vegas