Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source Tea Living Lean Subscriptions

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By:Martin Georgia
Wu-Yi Source Tea Living Lean Subscriptions
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy Unit 40 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Living Lean Subscriptions - Wu-Yi Source Tea, Wu-Yi needs to drop the Living Lean Subscription scam! Ontario California

Received Wu-Yi tea - "Free trial". Then I find out if I want to return the product and get my money back (becasue I could not take it because of the caffeine content) I have to send it back on my dime. No problem. I kept the tea, gave to my daughter, not bad for $6.99. Problem solved? Nope.

TWO months pass and suddenly I see a $19.95 charge on my bank statement that does not give a phone number and just states "Living Lean". Not the real Living Lean company that has good people, but from some scam related to the Wu-Yi Source Tea I had ordered!

Tried to call - closed on Sunday. My bank will charge them back, so I will be ok, but this is ridiculous. They are scamming people left and right, then they make it difficult to get the money back. Companies like this make me embarrassed to be from California.

Monika
Martin, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source-Tea-Living-Lean-Subscriptions/Ontario-California-91764/Living-Lean-Subscriptions-Wu-Yi-Source-Tea-Wu-Yi-needs-to-drop-the-Living-Lean-Subscrip-316118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source Tea Living Lean Subscriptions