Complaint Review: Wu Yi Source

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:hazelwood Missouri
Wu Yi Source
Hazelwood, Missouri U.S.A.

Wu Yi Source - Jesse Williams Charge me before they should have also they charged me extra charges Located In Ontario Canada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I ordered this tea in January. I did a live chat with a guy named Austin (2 times) who i was asking a lot of questions to about the charges and when they would hit my account. He told me that the 37.00 would not be charged to my account until Feb. 14th and when i checked my bank account on the 12th of Feb there it was charged. Not to big of a deal for me, but then i decided to send the product back because IT'S A RIP OFF!!!! and they tell me to send it back and they will refund all but 5% of the 37.00 I paid okay thats fine, i got like 31 and some change back.

So about 10 days after they charge me i find a charge on my bank account that says its from IW Living Lea. So I decided to google iw living lea bank charge and the 4th option down says wuyi living leaner so i click on it and start reading the paragraph and it says that you will be billed every 30 days 19.95 from some Las Vegas Company. I found a number to call which of course is a mon-fri deal 8am to 9pm eastern time. 1-866-396-5711.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. They dont care if they help all they want is your money.

Robin
hazelwood, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source/Hazelwood-Missouri-63042/Wu-Yi-Source-Jesse-Williams-Charge-me-before-they-should-have-also-they-charged-me-extra-313645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu Yi Source

Hello,

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

We apologize for the trouble.

We have already refunded your money back to your account for the tea.

But for Living Lean, you need to contact their customer service at 1-866-396-5711 where you will be assisted by a representative. They are available Monday to Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM MST only.

Also, we are calling Living Lean on your behalf and you'll certainly receive the money back in your account within 5-7 business days.

Thanks,

Shalyn,
Wu-Yi Customer Support Manager.