Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Source

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 12, 2009

• Reported By:Chico California
Wu-Yi Source
Wu-Yi Source.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Source - Living Lean They added a product unknown to me and charged my credit card $19.95. I have never received or even been notified about this product! Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

Ordered diet tea from Wu-Yi Source for $6.95 trial charged to my credit card. Said could cancel by 30 days. Next box of tea came at full price of $29.95, but also there was a charge from Living Lean company for $19.95.

I have never heard of Living Lean and did not authorize them to charge my credit card. There is no phone number on my credit card statement, so I don't know how to contact them to get my money back.

Mattie
Chico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Wu-Yi-Source-Living-Lean-They-added-a-product-unknown-to-me-and-charged-my-credit-card--341625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source

Hello,

AUTHOR: LindaCossitt - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,