Complaint Review: Wu Yi Source

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:Queensbury New York
Wu Yi Source
2711E Craig St, Suite K North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Wu Yi Source Wu Yu Tea is a scam!! North Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

*Author of original report: Got Livng Lean to credit my account

I ordered Wu Yu Tea and they charged the $6.95 and I never received a tracking number. I emailed [email protected] and he sent me my tracking number and I got the tea a couple days after. I had the tea for exactly 1 week and my card was charged $37 and I chatted with "Anthony" on the websites live chat option and he explained about returning the tea. I said I would keep what I had but to cancel any future shipments.
2 weeks later my debit card is charged $19.95from a place called IW/Living Lean(866)396-5711 and I called them up saying that I never ordered anything from them and they asked if I had ordered Wu Yi Tea and they said that they were affiliated with them and that this was part of the program. I assured them that I did not agree to this and to remove the charge from my card and they said they would in 3-5 business days. This was a few days ago and I plan on following up.

This Wu Yi Tea is becoming quite expensive! I will follow through with this and make sure if this is a scam I get my money back and do everything in my power to make sure that they don't rip anybody else off!!!

Michele
Queensbury, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/Wu-Yi-Source-Wu-Yu-Tea-is-a-scam-North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-306070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu Yi Source

Hello,

AUTHOR: Genara - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-989-8949 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.You can contact us via Email also using this Email ID: [email protected]

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

AUTHOR: Michele - (U.S.A.)

Living Lean finally credited my account. When I spoke to the customer service person I told them that I had contacted my lawyer as I was screaming at them. Maybe that will help you get your money if you have also been taken by this ridiculous company!!