• Report: #419233

• Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By:Rensselaer Indiana
Wu-Yi Source
Ontario, California U.S.A.

WuYi Tee - Wu-Yi Source Weight loss by drinking tea, charges for other services not wanted. Agreements written very small. Ontario California

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I ordered the tea. 14 day trial. I was shipped the trial plus more. I was charged $60 a box which I did not realize by the internet exactly how small of amount this was. I liked the tea just way to expensive.

I did call a canceled the order because they put you on automatic shipping and I did not want any more. That worked. Although I ended up paying way more than I thought I would.

Problem is the two other companies that were charging me. Even when I was talking with wu-yi source they never mentioned these companies and I did not realize they were related to the tea company.

After having a problem with another company in this same time period that had other companies start charging me for services I did not want or use I found this tea company was doing the exact same thing.

A person orders one thing and has other things tagged on without realizing it. You should be able to order the item and the other companies can contact you about thier services not automatically add them on to your original order.

This is hidden charges that are unethical.

The companies involved were
Wu-yi source ( original order)
Tagged on companies
Insider Tips - shows as web access
membership

Again for me a very costly mistake the tea and the services

Stephanie
Rensselaer, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source/Ontario-California/WuYi-Tee-Wu-Yi-Source-Weight-loss-by-drinking-tea-charges-for-other-services-not-wante-419233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Source

Hello,

AUTHOR: kathryn - (United States of America)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,