Complaint Review: Wu Yi Source

• Updated: Fri, December 25, 2009

• Reported By:newark New Jersey
Wu Yi Source
www.wu-yisource.com Internet U.S.A.

Wu Yi Source Serial Credit Card Theft leaves wallets thinner than your gut Internet

I ordered Wu-Yi Source slimming tea on a trial offer on the internet in September 2008. There was a one-off card payment of 12.98 for this introductory offer, which I signed for. The rest is history, and as Henry Ford said, history is bunk. Before I saw any sign of the tea, I received a bill for $180 by post.

Next month and every month since then Wu-Yi Source have taken approximately 50 out of my bank account. This has partly been caused by sterling losing ground aganst the dollar. It wuld have been 30, but it would still have been illegal.

I never agreed to any of this. Wu Yi Source should not be taking payments from me. The payments have been irregular, appearing on different dates in the month, which my bank agrees is suspicious.

Wu-Yi Source's website is full of helpful jargon about how safe you ae dealing with them and how evil Big Pharma is for making you fat by not letting you know about Wu-Yi Source. Here's a typical quote:

"Wu-Yi Source is also tested and certified daily to pass the Credit Card Industry Security Standard requirements of Visa and MasterCard. These tests are designed to ensure purchasing over the internet is even safer then in traditional stores where your card is swiped. "

I think that depends who's swiping it, don't you? Oh, and another thing. This "tea". What the hell is it? Tastes like it's been in a rat-infested ship's hold for two hundred years.

I couldn't drink one cup let alone the three tons you're trying to make me stock here. Time Big Pharma, or the Food & Drugs Administration, did a little research of their own into Wu-Yi source. They may find out it isn't even "tea". Wouldn't surprise me. No way could I drink this filth.

So I'm still fat but a lot worse off.

Fatty
newark, New Jersey
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2009 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Source/internet/Wu-Yi-Source-Serial-Credit-Card-Theft-leaves-wallets-thinner-than-your-gut-Internet-424430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu Yi Source