Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Tea - Jesse Willms - Wu-Yi Source

• Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By:Garland Texas
Wu-Yi Tea - Jesse Willms - Wu-Yi Source
Internet Cyprus

Wu-Yi Tea - Jesse Willms - Wu-Yi Source Want an on-going nightmare? Order Wu-Yi Tea. I regret it, regret it, regret it Internet

I fell for it and ordered Jesse Willms' Wu-Yi tea in Nov 07. Even though I canceled my order within one (1) hour, I was charged for it. I requested refund and they wanted to charge me a "Re-stocking Fee" for tea they had NOT shipped! Then, in Feb and Mar 08, they charged me $19.95 each for something I never ordered, received or heard of.

I have been buying from companies through the Internet for over ten (10) years and had very few bad experiences. But I have NEVER experienced a down right dishonest and unethical company as Wu-Yi Tea. Don't make the same mistake I did.

I am contesting the last two $19.95 charges through my bank, but the point is I should now have to do that. A legitimate (non scammer) company would have honored a canceled order and would not have charged my account three months after said cancelation.

If you are looking for an un-ending nightmare, order something from Wu-Yi Source or Wu-Yi Tea. Be forewarned!

Andrew
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2008 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Tea-Jesse-Willms-Wu-Yi-Source/internet/Wu-Yi-Tea-Jesse-Willms-Wu-Yi-Source-Want-an-on-going-nightmare-Order-Wu-Yi-Tea-I-r-330875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Tea - Jesse Willms - Wu-Yi Source