Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Tea Source

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 08, 2008

• Reported By:Norco California
Wu-Yi Tea Source
5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy, #400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Tea Source Free Trial turned into automatic payments every week Ontario California

*Author of original report: Living Lean - Wu-Yi Tea Source - Another company

I was chosen to try a free trial of Wu-Yi Tea and pay only shipping and handling. Immediately on 4-29-08 a deduction of 29.95 was made to my checking account. I attempted calling and was told to email. I remade the call and pressed one on the phone, as if I was placing an order. I demanded back the 29.95 and they want their tea back.

I will be delivering this in person to the warehouse since I only live a couple miles away from the distribution center. I was told that the company sent me a 30 day supply and if I did not return the extra supply then I would be charged monthly. However I never signed up for a 30 day supply and there was no information sent with the product to inform me of this. Do NOT sign up for this "Free Trial" offer. It is a fraud.

Bobbi
Norco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Tea-Source/Ontario-California-91764/Wu-Yi-Tea-Source-Free-Trial-turned-into-automatic-payments-every-week-Ontario-California-330110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Tea Source

Living Lean - Wu-Yi Tea Source - Another company

AUTHOR: Pyralynne - (U.S.A.)

My checking account was charged 19.95 on May 8,2008 by Living Lean. This company is also linked with Wu-Yi Tea Source and I demanded to speak with a supervisor an received the phone number which is listed in just about everyone elses' complaint against this company. They did not want to refund the money but I insisted that they do or they will be dealing with my bank and the paperwork that comes along with this dispute. At that point the woman on the phone quickly agreed to refund the money. I will also be cancelling my current debit card as the the bank suggested so they can no longer charge me for anything, anywhere. This company is nationwide, BEWARE!