Complaint Review: Wu-Yi (Tea) Source

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Wu-Yi (Tea) Source
Unit 400, Ontario Mills Pkwy. Ontario, California U.S.A.

Wu-Yi TeaWu-Yi (Tea) Source Deceptive advertising on their website. Offering a free trial, pay only shipping; then 2weeks later, they charge your credit card Ontario California

I was naive enough to fall for Wu-Yi Sources's free trial offer. On their very slick website, they offer a "free" trial of their amazing, weight loss tea, which I decided to try. For $4.95, what did I have to lose? Well, what a headache I got after I sighed up and gave them my credit card info. When I thought I was done, I started getting e-mails from their support program. So I canceled from the support program (which I had to contact separately the next day) and also called and told the Wu-Yi representative that I only wanted to receive my free trial of tea, and not to enroll me in their program. A few days later, I received the tea, tried it, but did not care for the taste. So I was glad that I had canceled and that was that. Boy, was I wrong!
When the next credit card statement arrived, I had been charged $29.95 for my "free" trial offer of the tea. I called and they said that the trial offer was only for two weeks, and that I would have had to return the tea for them not to charge me for it. If I had known that, I definitely would not have tried their tea. What a rip off!

Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Tea-Source/Ontario-California-91764/Wu-Yi-TeaWu-Yi-Tea-Source-Deceptive-advertising-on-their-website-Offering-a-free-trial-363308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi (Tea) Source