Complaint Review: Wu Yi Tea Source

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:San Leandro California
Wu Yi Tea Source
8301 W 183rd Street Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Wu Yi Tea Source I have sent their product back and it's been over a month that I've been requesting for a refund. They keep telling me to call back in 3 - 5 days but still no refund. They are giving me the run around Tinley Park Illinois

Wu Yi Tea Source company has my money and have their product that does not work! I noticed a charge on my bank account on September 13, 2008. I called the number and they said that I did not return the product back within the 2 weeks trial period and that is why I was charged $179.85. I then said I wanted to cancel my order and requested a refund.

On September 19, 2008 I sent the tea back via the post office. I called the company back on October 3, 2008 and spoke to Angela and she told me that they have not received the tea back and that she had to email the warehouse to ask them to look for it.

On October 14, 2008, I called back and this time spoke to a Christina and she told me the same thing that they have not received the tea back that she was going to email the ware house again. On the 21st of October I then called again and spoke to a Suzette and she said to wait for 3-5 business days and I should be getting the refund.

Today, October 24, 2008, I called the number again and the lady would not give me her name and she said I will have to wait for the refund department to issue my refund and that she could not do anything at this time to help me. I am out of money and out of the tea. I've been ripped off and I wish that somebody can do something about it.

Leizl
San Leandro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Tea-Source/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60487/Wu-Yi-Tea-Source-I-have-sent-their-product-back-and-its-been-over-a-month-that-Ive-been-384401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu Yi Tea Source