Complaint Review: Wu Yi Tea

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Wu Yi Tea
http://www.wu-yi.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Wu Yi Tea IT TASTES AS BAD AS THEIR POLICIES Nationwide

I received the tea and sent it back. I also called to cancel and the lady told me that she would call me back with the confirmation number. She never did. The next day (less than 8 days after I received the tea) they charged my account again. When I called my bank to cancel, they cancelled the card, but not as UNAUTHORIZED, so Wu Yi was able to charge me a SECOND $59.95! When the second package arrived a month after the first, my apt. mgr accepted it and I told her to send it back, which she did. They are claiming that they never received either package. They are now trying to charge my account $4.95 subscription fee for Web Access!

Pam
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Tea/nationwide/Wu-Yi-Tea-IT-TASTES-AS-BAD-AS-THEIR-POLICIES-Nationwide-368244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu Yi Tea