• Report: #411956

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:Mountain View California
Wu-Yi USA
3600 Army Post Road Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Wu-Yi USA Wu-Yi USA sent me diet tea that I did not order Des Moines, Iowa

I received diet tea from this company that I did not order, like Kathy in Westchester did. I also would like to know how they would have my credit card info to charge me for this stuff. I called the number on the outside of the box which is just a pre-recorded message. In the message, it gave another number if you wanted to talk to the person directly. I called the number but it was bogus, it never even rang, it just cut off.

I need to know how to return this junk and get rid of them. I have been watching my bank statement and credit card statements closely.

Rhonda
Mountain View, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-USA/Des-Moines-Iowa-50321/Wu-Yi-USA-Wu-Yi-USA-sent-me-diet-tea-that-I-did-not-order-Des-Moines-Iowa-411956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi USA