Complaint Review: Wu-Yi Weight Loss Tea

• Reported By:Lebanon New Jersey
Wu-Yi Weight Loss Tea
http://www.easyweightlosstea.com/index.php Internet U.S.A.

Wu-Yi Weight Loss Tea Scam Internet

I received a call from the company to introduce me to the product that I had supposedly ordered. They had all my information, including an old e-mail address that is still active but that I no longer use. The order was placed at one o'clock in the morning, when I was asleep. I told them I never ordered their tea and tried to get as much info as I could. Later I checked my email account and found an order confirmation in my spam. I told them to close my account and the woman told me that my order had not yet shipped so it would not be a problem. A week later I got the package anyway. I called their number 866-449-5567 to yell at them some more and get my account closed. This is a scam. The first order is free, just $4.95 for shipping. I guess if you don't notice it, they put you on autoship and the prices get much higher. Then, good luck trying to get your money back.

Mary
Lebanon, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yi-Weight-Loss-Tea/internet/Wu-Yi-Weight-Loss-Tea-Scam-Internet-386940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yi Weight Loss Tea