Complaint Review: Wu-Yu Source And Living Lean, Raven Media

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2008

• Reported By:cape town Other
Wu-Yu Source And Living Lean, Raven Media
2620 South Maryland Parkway #969 Las Vegas NV 89109 Las Vegas, Maryland U.S.A.

Wu-Yu Source And Living Lean, Raven Media I immediately sent living lean a email to say that I was not interested in them and only in the Wu-Yi tea, which in any case I never received and cancelled as well after a month, and living lean has been using my credit card for 5 months now without any confirmation from me Las Vegas Maryland

I ordered Wu-Yu Tea and immediateley sent living lean a email that I was not interested in their product only the tea.

I never received the tea and cancelled immediately after waiting a month.

Then I saw that living lean was debiting my credit card with the amount of 19,95 and it has been 5 months now. This has been happening without any confirmation or forms that I filled in or my consent.

I have not received any products, newsletters, or emails to inform me of the above.

I cannot phone them seeing that I live in South Africa.
This is a big scam stealing from innocent people and using their credit facilities without their consent.

Yvette
cape town
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 02:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-Yu-Source-And-Living-Lean-Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Maryland-969/Wu-Yu-Source-And-Living-Lean-Raven-Media-I-immediately-sent-living-lean-a-email-to-say-th-331546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-Yu Source And Living Lean, Raven Media