Complaint Review: Wu-yi Diet Tea

• Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:Chapleau Ontario
Wu-yi Diet Tea
1725 Macpherson Ct Pickering, Ontario Canada

Wu-yi Diet Tea Tea sent back as per instructions no refund to be issued. Pickering Ontario

I ordered this tea in the hopes it would work. It did not work. I called and cancelled my account and asked Daniel where to send back the tea. He gave me an address to which I sent the tea. LAURIE MCLENNAN signed for the package.

When I didn't get a refund on my card I called the 888 number to enquire and they told me it was not sent within my 60 day money back period and all they could do was send me 3 months supply of the tea. Why did they get me to send it back costing me an additional $10.72 in postage and time.

If you are ordering this crap also beware that 2 other charges for web access at $ 5.69 and membership at $12.57 do not appear on your card. I had to file a complaint with my credit card company to stop these charges. All in all a very costly mistake by a ripoff product. BEWARE.

Ripped off fat man
Chapleau, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-yi-Diet-Tea/Pickering-Ontario-L1W-3H9/Wu-yi-Diet-Tea-Tea-sent-back-as-per-instructions-no-refund-to-be-issued-Pickering-Ontario-433506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-yi Diet Tea