Complaint Review: Wu-yi Tea, And Lean Life

• Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:north las vegas Nevada
Wu-yi Tea, And Lean Life
http://www.officialwuyitea.com/contactus.html Internet U.S.A.

Wu-yiWu-yi Tea, And Lean Life Sickening Tea that cleans out your bank account! Las Vegas Internet

This Wu-yi tea is a total scam.The only weight I lost was in my bank account, because I never received the product to begin with! I was also charged for some Living Lean thing, that I never heard of or seen.

I called to complain about their unseen product and my missing money....and was told that their is nothing they can do about it~? What?

This is a complete outrage, and I demand answers and refunds....one way or another!!!

DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THEIR SCAM....THE ONLY WEIGHT YOU
WILL LOSE IS IN YOUR WALLET!!!

Christal
north las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 03:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-yi-Tea-And-Lean-Life/internet/Wu-yiWu-yi-Tea-And-Lean-Life-Sickening-Tea-that-cleans-out-your-bank-account-Las-Vegas-I-355827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-yi Tea, And Lean Life