Complaint Review: Wu-yi Usa

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By:westchester Illinois
Wu-yi Usa
3600 Army Post Road Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Wu-yi Usa sent me a package of tea product that I did not order Des Moines Iowa

I found a parcel package when I came home last night, says on the box to call this toll free number before opening for an important recorded message. I called thinking it would say, if you did not order this don't open it, but there was nothing in the message telling you what to do if this was not ordered by you. I did hear some tricky words like: thank you for your investment of this product.

I looked up the number on Google and found out if was a scam, so I am sending them a certified letter requesting a pre-paid label to send the product back like the state's attorney's office suggested.

My question is : How would they get me to pay for this product? Do they have my credit card numbers? They obviously have my name and address. Since I never placed the order I never gave them my information. Does anyone know how they would charge me for this.

What a pain, if these lazy scammers would put their energy towards something constructive they could probably live off thier own earnings instead of ours.......

Kathy
westchester, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wu-yi-Usa/Des-Moines-Iowa-50321/Wu-yi-Usa-sent-me-a-package-of-tea-product-that-I-did-not-order-Des-Moines-Iowa-409221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu-yi Usa