Complaint Review: Wu_Long Tea - Oolong Tea - Chinese Weight Loss Secret

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2007

• Reported By:Leesburg Georgia
Wu_Long Tea - Oolong Tea - Chinese Weight Loss Secret
www.meltmorefat.com , Montana U.S.A.

Wu_Long Tea - Oolong Tea - Chinese Weight Loss Secret If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. ripoff Billings Montana

*Author of original report: Wu_Long Tea-Oolong Tea- Chinease Weigh Loss Secret

*Consumer Comment: Weight Loss "Miracle"

I was looking for a weight loss miracle, and there is not one. I ordered this miracle weight loss tea, and it did not work, at all. Did not loose and ounce. I can't believe I fell for such a gimick.

Don't expect to get a refund. I have emailed, over, and over, and over again, but my emails are returned as "failed to accept recipients." One time I actually got to chat live with a person. They gave me the email address and that's what I used. No response. Now, I have noticed they have taken the link off their site to chat with anybody.

This is a rip off. Don't get fooled and let them steal your money, like they did mine.

Elaine
Leesburg, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2007 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WuLong-Tea-Oolong-Tea-Chinese-Weight-Loss-Secret/Montana/WuLong-Tea-Oolong-Tea-Chinese-Weight-Loss-Secret-If-it-sounds-too-good-to-be-true-it-260691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wu_Long Tea - Oolong Tea - Chinese Weight Loss Secret

Wu_Long Tea-Oolong Tea- Chinease Weigh Loss Secret

AUTHOR: Elaine - (U.S.A.)

Finally after months and months, I got my refund for my Green Tea, Chinease Weight Loss gimmick. The check was a personal check from Jessie Williams. After months and months of nothing, I got my refund. I went to the bank it was written through just in case it wasn't any good. They cashed it and I left without looking back (just in case!)

Again, I say "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is"

Weight Loss "Miracle"

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

There is a weight loss miracle besides the stuff you see on TV and medications. It's called eat less and exercise. And best of all it's FREE! You're not going to be able to sit on your butt, drink some tea and lose weight. It takes effort