Complaint Review: WuYi Source AKA Living Lean Las Vegas NV

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Presoctt Wisconsin
WuYi Source AKA Living Lean Las Vegas NV
WuYi Source Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

WuYi Source AKA Living Lean Las Vegas NV WuYi Source Green Tea AKA Living Lean Las Vegas NV Double shipments-unauthorized charges Las Vegas Nevada

I saw this ad for Green Tea advertised as the real/authentic green tea. Would help you lose weight and give you more energy. First shipment only suppose to be charged shipping. When original shipment arrived it was a double shipment and almost immediately another double shipment arrived. I could not contact anyone so called my credit card and instructed to discontinue WuYi source. Now the past two months I've been billed $19.95 by Living Lean in Las Vegas, NV. My wife asked me what these charges were for and I said I have not idea. Igoggled Living Lean and it lead me to this website and now am telling my story like many people ahead me. I'm calling my credit card to stop payment on the Living Lean now. If you have been scammed by these people when you call your credit card tell them not only to block WuYi Source but also Living Lean out of Las Vegas, NV. Good luck and I hope someone can stop and bust people like this that are wrecking the internet.

Randy
Presoctt, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WuYi-Source-AKA-Living-Lean-Las-Vegas-NV/Las-Vegas-Nevada/WuYi-Source-AKA-Living-Lean-Las-Vegas-NV-WuYi-Source-Green-Tea-AKA-Living-Lean-Las-Vegas-N-341499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WuYi Source AKA Living Lean Las Vegas NV