voters

Complaint Review: WuYi Source; Insider Secret Tips Get Access

• Submitted: Fri, October 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 23, 2009

• Reported By: Thi — Bothell Washington U.S.A.
WuYi Source; Insider Secret Tips Get Access
NA, California United States of America

WuYi Source; Insider Secret Tips Get Access I called to cancel the membership, and received a cancellation confirmation throught email but they still charge me the for the membership. Nationwide, California

I signed up to receive a Free trial Dazzle white teeth whitening. End up they automatic enrolled me in the Insider secret tips membership. There is no information, website for the tips or whatsoever. Every month they automatic charged my credit card some money using different names. I called my credit card company, and they connected me to that scam company. That insider tips rep cancelled my membership, and sent me an email confirmation for the cancellation. However, the next month, I still see the charge. These people once they get your credit card information, they will not let go.

Dazzle white is a total scam. They sent me a broken whitening tip that didn't work, I contacted them, they sent me another one.... totally not working at all. I kept turing the pen... till my hands hurt, but the gel didn't come out, and the price is so expensive at $56 a pen while Britesmile only cost $65 for 3 pens, and works perfectly. And that, you get the free trial of Dazzle white, they get a free use of your credit card.

Please do not sign up for this product, it is not worth it your time, and your trouble. I have to cancel my credit card to cut them off my tail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WuYi-Source-Insider-Secret-Tips-Get-Access/NA-California-/WuYi-Source-Insider-Secret-Tips-Get-Access-I-called-to-cancel-the-membership-and-receiv-513867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WuYi Source; Insider Secret Tips Get Access