Complaint Review: WuYi Source - Living Lean Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Conroe Texas
WuYi Source - Living Lean Las Vegas Nevada
5300 Ontario Mills Parkway #400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Living Lean Las Vegas Nevada - Wuyitea - Wuyisource Unauthorized withdrawals from banking account by Living Lean Las Vegas Nevada Ontario California

I ordered the WuYi tea, but returned it due to it containing ingredients I could not take. I only paid shipping for my first order and returned the product with in one week of receiving same. I was instructed to call WuYI with the tracking number of the shipment and they would notify me when the product was received; they did notify me and "assured" me that no other charges would be made to my account. however, beginning in April, a charge of $19.95 was taken from my account from "Living Lean in Las Vegas NV. I did not recognize this company and could not locate a telephone number for same; the same amount has been taken out in May and June. I spoke with the bank and they could not locate any information regardng "Living Lean". I finally went online and, lo and behold, it was connected with WuYi Tea aka WuYi Sounce. I called WuYi and they said the "Rip Off Reports" were submitted by their competitors. When I objected to the explanation, I was then given two numbers for Living Lean - 866.396.5711 (which is not a working number) and 1.619.296.1881 (Pacific Time). I live in Texas, so I cannot call until 11 a.m.; will keep you posted as to the response I receive. I advised the person to whom I was speaking that I had not ordered anything from "Living Lean", I was told that customers were automatically signed up for "Living Lean" when they ordered the tea. Isn't it strange that I have never received any type of information as to "living lean" from that company, either by mail or via e-mail!!! Do not fall for this scam...from I read the tea does not work and the price you pay seems to be never ending!

Betc
Conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WuYi-Source-Living-Lean-Las-Vegas-Nevada/Ontario-California-91764/Living-Lean-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Wuyitea-Wuyisource-Unauthorized-withdrawals-from-banking-340963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WuYi Source - Living Lean Las Vegas Nevada