Complaint Review: WuYi Source

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Ana California
WuYi Source
www.Wu-Yi.com Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Un-Authorized Charges Fraudulant/Un-authorized Charges found on my Credit Card!!! Santa Ana California

Beware of this company before going forth with your credit card information! I signed up for the FREE TRIAL and had ONLY authorized for the $4.95 for shipping and handling. Within just over one month I have approximately $144.70 that have been charged to my account. The tea didn't even work! I spoke with customer service (three people) and they have poor customer service. DO NOT give your credit card information to this company. Not only have they made these charges to my account, but I had told three people over there in my fight that I WILL NOT authorize any charges. I have already reported them to the Better Business Bureau. I suggest that anyone with trouble with this company report them. I am in hopes this will not happen to anyone else.

Santa Ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WuYi-Source/Santa-Ana-California-92705/Un-Authorized-Charges-FraudulantUn-authorized-Charges-found-on-my-Credit-Card-Santa-An-373576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WuYi Source