Complaint Review: WuYi Tea

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Bismarck North Dakota
WuYi Tea
WuYi Tea Source Nationwide U.S.A.

WuYi Source Tea Fraud, unauthorized use of my credit card by signing me up for services I did not okay and sending my tea after I cancelled and not crediting my account after sending it back Ontario, California

I ordered the tea for $4.95 which is what I approved. Than I was billed $4.95 for Web Access to some diet information on line, which was not approved. I called and they did cancel it. Than they resigned me up with another weight loss online program and have been charging me $9.95 every month with out my okay. The $9.95 charge for web access gives you a phone number that does not have an option to speak to anyone, the web site does not even come up. Fraud.... Also, after all this I get a credit card charge of $59.95 twice after I cancelled the WuYi Souce tea. I send back the packages and I did get credit for one but not the other.

Bonnie w
Bismarck, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WuYi-Tea/nationwide/WuYi-Source-Tea-Fraud-unauthorized-use-of-my-credit-card-by-signing-me-up-for-services-I-383482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WuYi Tea