Complaint Review: Wuyi Source

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:ogden Utah
Wuyi Source
Suite 400 5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy #400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

Wuyi Tea the company sent me product, even though I cancelled my order at the time of ordering it Ontario California

I got this email and was just checking it out on, next thing When I saw how much they wanted for the tea, I pressed the cancel button, they still shipped my free trial, and I just got a new shipment, no bill, there is literature that says to call, but no phone number. I do not want this product, I don't know how to find out how to send it back, I do not want my credit card or my bank account charged for this product, I pressed the cancel button on the site and it was just ignored.
What can I do?

Melany
ogden, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wuyi-Source/Ontario-California-91764/Wuyi-Tea-the-company-sent-me-product-even-though-I-cancelled-my-order-at-the-time-of-orde-380925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wuyi Source